Monday, January 27, 2014

Hero or Villian?? The Choice is Yours!!





               Have you ever wanted to be a superhero? Several of the sixth grade band members want to be a superhero with superpowers. When asked this question, Robbie Myrick said, “If I were a superhero, I would have the ability to fly so I could fly to school.   Rebekka McDonald said, “I would have super strength to lift cars off people and out of the road if they break down in traffic.” Another band member said, “I would like to help people with invisibility powers.”
                There are many people who want to be superheroes in Kingman Middle School. Not only do they want to save others, but they also want to help themselves. Many times you see people change for the best when they are superheroes in stories. However, others do not.  The choice is yours. So do you want to be a superhero or a super villain?

By Cherokee McDonald